Talk to us to find out how The Green Chemist can help you
Twenty years in beauty brand development
Dr Barbara has 20 years experience as a formulator and technical advisor working with SMEs, start ups, medium size companies as well as bigger ones, premium and masstige, formulating all sorts of products:
- Skincare (serums, moisturisers, toners, face cleansers, balms)
- Body care (body cream, massage oil, shampoo, hair conditioner, some hair styling)
some formulated according to the client’s green criteria or charter, some formulated according various organic cosmetic standards.
She has worked with prestigious brands such as Espa International and Windle and Moodie professional haircare.
Helping you to rethink and review your clean beauty brand concept
Because there are many decisions to take at the beginning of a new project and a lot of information to digest, we offer a one off service where you can bounce ideas and all sorts of questions like:
- How much does it cost to develop a brand?
- Is my concept/idea feasible or doable?
- How long does it take to develop a formula?
- What is the process?
- Can you help me select the best actives from my products?
- I wish to replace this petrochemical, what can I use instead?
- How can I preserve my formula or make it more stable?
- What is the best certification for my brand?
- How can I source authentic ingredients, from start to finish?
- What is the most sustainable packaging?
- How can I deal with the contract manufacturer?
How it works
This one off service consists of a 90 minutes session on a virtual platform (such as Skype) where you can ask me all sorts of questions about brand development. After the session there will be one email follow up with a summary of what was discussed and the next steps to take. On request we can provide a price for multiple sessions for on going support.
To register your interest and book your Clean Beauty Brand Development Consultation click the button below.
Please note that once the consultation is paid and the session is scheduled, if you need to change date we need at least 48 hours notice.